Fewer than 15% of healthcare finance executives are prepared to manage changing business conditions.
Are you one of them?
Changes in how healthcare is delivered and paid for are fundamentally transforming the healthcare industry. Yet, only 13% of finance executives at healthcare entities feel “very prepared” to manage the evolving business landscape with their current processes and tools. Stout helps health systems, hospitals, and other healthcare entities manage through the changing environment. We measure the effectiveness of operational processes to:
- determine methods to deliver value to patients
- reduce overhead
- minimize organizational risk
- mitigate operational complexities associated with the nuances of the industry
- enhance profitability
For every engagement, our multidisciplinary teams of senior professionals drive successful outcomes for our clients. With expertise across a full range of relevant services, we offer, on average, more than 25 years of experience in the healthcare industry, delivering a wide breadth of solutions on all client matters.
Our Services Include
- Physician community needs assessments
- Evaluation and management coding reviews
- Detailed reporting indicates risk and revenue exposure
- Education and remediation
- Strategy/operations analyses
- Clinically integrated network development
- Compliance reviews
- Operational assessments
- Implementation assistance
- Turnaround assistance
- Seasoned interim management assistance
- Revenue cycle reviews, system optimization
- Value-based care design